June 28, 2011

rolos & kisses


I chopped off about 5 inches of Keira's hair the other night. She wanted her hair to be 'like yours mommy!'. Her hair was so long, it reached almost her waist and of course, every time I had to comb or brush it, a lot of 'ouch!' and 'you're hurting me!!' and tears would start. So, chop chop goodbye extra long hair..


Here's Keira doing her best, 'Rolo? What Rolo? I'm not eating any Rolo.. ok only 2 more mommy!' imitation.  Mmhm.. She also has a humungous mosquito bite on her cheek.


Is that a new teddy bear you ask? No. That's my teddy bear! My father gave him to me when I was about Keira's age now and I keep him hidden away to protect him from the crazies (aka kids) but Keira knows where he 'sleeps' and took him out last night. She said he needed hugs and kisses.

7 comments:

sheri fujihara chen said...

A regular doll, no matter what length of hair!

And So I Whisper said...

I wish I had some of my toys to give to my kids now.
Yours is in very good condition and Keire seems to enjoy him.
Have a lovely day!

Ana Degenaar said...

Too cute, Emma has a teddy that was mine when I was a wee one.

deb duty said...

Your daughter is so so cute! I love that last pic of her with the teddy and her new haircut looks great!

ChantaleP said...

Aw, thanks ladies! Teddy is safely back in secret hiding place. ;p

Brooke said...

Loooove her hair. She is so beautiful!

KLT said...

Such a pretty mother & daughter haircut! She looks so cute! Love that you have your teddy bear still. Sayer is extra interested in my old Snoopy because he knows I loved it so much. :) (& I have to note how good K looks in that tee)